Thursday, March 26, 2009

dick candy

dick candy - a play on the popular term "eye candy," but for your dick.

Ex: Your bro: "Check out that piece of eye candy!"
You: "Awwww yeah, she's about to become a piece of creamy dick candy!"
Your bro: "Don't you mean, 'hand candy?'"
You: "No, it's not candy for my hand, although I might sneak in a little fingerblast."
Your bro: "I was implying that your dick will be candy for your hand, as in 'you'll be whacking off for years before she's dick candy.' But apparently, I don't fully grasp the body part to candy dynamic."
You: "It's simple. 'eye candy' means candy for your eyes. So all other candies are candy for whatever body part precedes them. There's mouth candy, ear candy, elbow candy, ass candy, etc."
Your bro: "Oh, now I get it. You're a jackass. Got it."

No comments: